Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Moving Right Along

I am moving right along....although it does seem to move kind of slowly! :)  I feel like I have been pregnant forever!  Today I am right at 31 weeks.  We had a doctors appointment today and all looked great!  She is weighing in about 4 1/2 pounds (our little chunky monkey).  The sono tech kept saying, "Look at those cheeks, look at those cheeks, she is storing food for the winter." Haha! Poor baby, we will see how much she contiunes to grow!  Today I had a chance to pick up the bedding we had made and it turned out SO cute!  I love it!!  Here are some initial pictures of the crib (take note this is the ONLY part of the nursery that is somewhat complete).  Let's just say I have a hard time making decisions.  The chair and dresser/changer are on order and should arrive right around my due date. :)  I will include more nursery pictures as we get things done.  I also included a couple photos from today's appointment.

Clothes Hamper
Sweet baby's crib bedding!
Monogram of her name (that will be revealed in another post) :)

Baby Girl Profile

Baby Girl BIG toe :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment