Friday, October 5, 2012

Ella 7 Months

I am having to do this post a day early because Alston and I leave early tomorrow for Vegas.  I am looking forward to the get away, but I am going to miss my sweet, sweet baby! Happy 7 Months Ella Bella! We LOVE you more than words can say, you bring us so much joy on a daily basis!
  • You are still in size 2 diapers.
  • You are wearing 6 month clothes. 
  • You are sitting up really well on your own.
  • You are about to crawl any day now!
  • Mom and Dad are leaving you for 3 nights (first time since you were born!), Mammy D is coming to stay with you.
  • You said Mama! 
  • You are officially taking 2 naps (one around 10am and another around 2-3pm). 
  • I nurse you 3 times during the day and you get 1 bottle before bed and you get real food for breakfast and dinner.  
  • You just started noticing yourself in the mirror in the car (the one that lets me see you in my rear view mirror) and you crack up at yourself...it is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
  • You have one tooth (on the bottom) trying to come in. 
  • You love to "dance".
  • You weigh 17 lbs.








No comments:

Post a Comment