Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ella 11 Months!

Happy 11 Months Ella Bella Bear!!!  You are becoming such a BIG girl!!  Love you to pieces and I can't believe we will be celebrating your 1 year birthday in one short month (literally)!!  It has been such a joy to watch you grow over these last 11 months!!  I wish I could keep you little forever, but I look forward to what the future holds... and watching you become a BIG sister!!!

  • You are in size 3 diapers (size 4 at night) although we just bought our first pack of 4s to try!
  • You are in 6-12 months, 12 months clothes.
  • You are still taking 2 naps; one around 10:15 am and another about 3:30 pm.
  • You have a 5th tooth coming in, its not here yet, but really close.  It is the top right one next to the center ones that you already have. 
  • You are still crawling and pulling up on everything and just this past weekend you really start walking with your walker.  I can't wait to see when you start walking! 
  • You love anything/toy with music or noise. 
  • Daddy just taught you how to go down the stairs and I think you did it a thousand times the night you learned! 
  • You are drinking out of a big girl cup (a sippy cup with a straw).
  • You are still taking the paci at naps and bed time and some during the day if you are fussy. If you see one it is the first thing you put in your mouth! 
  • You are so curious and it is fun to watch you explore...tiring but fun! :) 
  • You are learning to eat lots of food on your own (cheerios/puffs, blueberries, banana, peaches, pears, peas, cheese and lima beans).  You have also had some bites of Mom's waffles.
  • Mammy D just came out to see you this past weekend.  
  • I am still nursing you just 1 time a day (in the morning), but I think this will be the last of it...since I am pregnant I am not producing really anything so I know you are not getting much.  So bittersweet to say good bye to nursing.  
  • You drink a little formula in the morning and then have cereal and fruit, you then have 5 oz of formula for lunch and then usually veggies (peas and sweet potatoes, etc), and then you have 5 oz of formula for dinner and then usually a meat and some fruit and/or veggies.  Lastly you get a 6 1/2 oz bottle of formula at night before bed.  
  • We start bed at 7:30 pm with a bath and then bottle.  Usually you are down about 8 or so (not always asleep, but in your bed). 
  • You know "who Ella" is and will pat yourself when we ask you.  (You can also do this with Mammy D, she taught you...working on others such as Mommy and Daddy) :) 
  • You can play peek-a-boo (DeeDee taught you this) in your pink "Ella" chair...when standing in the chair and asked "where is Ella" you will bend down and hide and then pop right back up....pretty cute!


Brother Charlie always right there in the action!


Sweet Face!

Reading and playing!


Love that smile! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment