Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Callie Christine Howard

Let me tell you, Alston and I had a bit of a hard time coming up with a name this go round! :)  We literally could not agree on anything!!  I was getting nervous she wouldn't have a name!  Well we finally have one... CALLIE CHRISTINE HOWARD.  I think Callie and Ella is so cute!!  I told Alston a lot of the names I really liked and he didn't love any of them and he came up with a few that he liked and I really didn't like any of his! :)

Then one day Debbie texted me "Cali" and I told her I liked it but didn't love it.  The more I thought about it the more I liked it.  I looked up the different spellings and I really liked "Callie"!  We had already decided on Christine (thank you Alston for letting me use it!  it is after my Grandmother, Mama (Mom's Mom))....she is VERY special to me and I thought it would be neat to use her name!  So then I started thinking since we named Ella, Ella Elizabeth, I thought it would be cool to have the next baby with the same initials too (CC)... so one night I asked Alston if he liked Callie and he said YES!  So that was it... her name was complete!!!

We can't wait to meet you sweet baby Callie!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment