We are on the eve of something BIG and I am not sure where to begin...these last 17 months have been some of the best of my life. Tomorrow we will add another sweet baby to our family and you will become a BIG sister! I know you will be an amazing one and I pray you and your sister are so close (as you are in age!). It is such a bittersweet time because I have LOVED our little family of 3 (4 with Charlie) and now we are becoming a family of 4! I just wanted to leave you a little note as I know you probably won't even remember being an only child! You mean so much to so MANY people, I can't even begin to tell you! And you have brought so much joy into our lives. We love you more than you will ever know. I look forward to the next months ahead as I watch you grow even more (especially in your role as a big sister).
Love always and forever,
Mom
I'm sure you didn't shed one tear when you wrote this!!! So so sweet Liza! Can't wait to meet Callie. Ella's new role is such an important and special one and no doubt she will amaze yall with how well she shifts into awesome big sister role. Congratulations to all of you again xoxoxo
ReplyDelete