Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy 5 Months Callie!

Our sweet Callie is 5 months already!  She is such a sweet, sweet baby…had some problems with sleeping but other than that a GREAT baby! We love you so much our sweet Callie Ballie!
  • You are wearing size 2 diapers.
  • You are wearing 3-6 months clothes.
  • You can roll from front to back and from back to front!
  • You have had some problems sleeping in your crib… you go to sleep fine but wake up quite a bit through the night…it has been some trial and error on how to get this corrected, but hopefully we will be back on track soon! 
  • We have started our bed time routine (bath at 7:30ish (after Ella's bath) and then I nurse you one more time and put you down).  
  • You are still a great nurser (I nurse you about 5-6 times a day).
  • You are down to taking about 3 naps each day. 
  • You love to be held and to be sitting up!  I think you will be sitting up on your own soon! 
  • You are starting to become a lot more aware of what is going on around you and you love to watch Ella and Charlie!
  • We celebrated your 1st Christmas!
  • We just started oatmeal cereal and you love it so far! 

















post signature

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe they're growing so fast!! They're so beautiful!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete