Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Something Special...
Had to document something extra special that happened today… I put Ella down like normal for her nap today, but after reading her books she asked to do prayers (typically we read books and do prayers at night time so I said that and she didn't ask to do prayers again so I just laid her in her bed). Lately, she has been fighting her nap a little, just going to sleep a little later than usual so today I went to check on her about an hour after she had been in her room and she had taken her sleep sack off and wanted it back on. So while putting it back on and changing her diaper she kept saying something about "being up there" (when we do our prayers at night we say a prayer for Jack in heaven)…so today I said "Jack is up in heaven" and she said "yes, Jack up there" and pointed up…I have asked Alston before if he thinks Ella knows she is a "twin"…I have often thought she does and this proves to me she has a sense of her brother! Such a special moment and of course I cried hugged her and held her tight and then laid her down in her bed…she fell asleep shortly after I left. Love you my sweet Ella, you are such a SPECIAL girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment