Thursday, March 13, 2014

Happy, Happy 2nd Birthday, Ella!

Ella, I am not sure where to begin…I have such mixed emotions about birthdays… I LOVE LOVE this age so far (I know I might be eating my words soon, but right now is good!) but on the other hand it just means you are getting bigger and older! There really isn't a day that goes by that you don't amaze me with your humor, your intelligence, your sweetness/kindness towards others and especially Callie.  I am taken by the bond that you are starting to have with Callie and it makes me so, so happy that you love her so much and are protective of her.  It is just the sweetest thing to watch unfold before my eyes. You are both a Mommy and Daddy's girl!

Daddy and I love you more than you will ever know…please don't ever forget that or doubt that!

On your actual birthday we sang and had cupcakes with Daddy and Callie.
It's fun tearing up all the tissue paper from my gift from Dee Dee! 

Such a cute little Cowgirl in her new cowgirl books from Annie!

Love her face!

Minnie Mouse theme! 



Mammy and Doo Da came in the next day and that Saturday we had a celebration with them and Dee Dee and Pops (opened gifts, had pizza and cake and ice cream).
























Poor Callie slept through all the celebration!  


The grandparents and their "girls"!



Sunday we went to Sharkarosa (a ranch that rescues animals that has a petting zoo and a tractor ride that has animals that come up to the tractor and ate).  It was a weekend full of celebrating!  I know you had a great time celebrating with everyone!





Hanging with the camel! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment