Cal-Cal you are 17 Months! You are growing up so much faster than I feel like Ella did (its just going by so fast!)...more and more personality is coming out and I love watching you and Ella! So fun and sweet!! We love you so much Cal-Bell!!!
- You are in size 4 diapers (day and night).
- You are wearing 12-18, 18 and 18-24 months.
- You are taking one nap around 1:30 and usually lasts about 1 1/2 to 3 hours.
- You are talking and walking up a storm! You can say lots of words...finally saying Dada!!
- I think you are going to be our little "instigator"...you already like to "mess" with Ella and get a reaction out of her! You are going to be trouble! ;-)
- When you are doing something you're not supposed to I can say, "Callie do you want to go to timeout?" and you say "no" and usually stop what you are doing!
No comments:
Post a Comment