Well our Cal-Bell is 3, I can't really believe it! Sometimes I forget she is younger than Ella...I think they are the same age! Happy, Happy Birthday, Callie! We love you so much and are glad we have more than just one day to celebrate YOU! The day before her birthday, Dee Dee and Pops came to give her gifts...she got a Bitty Baby and a Snow Cone machine! And of course we made snow cones right away!
 |
| Last night as a 2 year old! |
Monday, her actual birthday, Alston, Ella, Callie and I went to breakfast to get "Minnie" Mouse pancakes at a little breakfast place near our house. She then had her 3 year check up at the doctor...thankfully all looked great and she didn't have to get shots! Yay! After the doctor we met Dee Dee at Chuck-E-Cheese and ate lunch and played games! That evening we ended the day with more presents and cupcakes! We are looking forward to a fun celebration with Mammy and Doo Da and her friends in a few days! You keep saying you haven't had your birthday yet because you haven't had "cake"...I guess once we celebrate your birthday "party" you will think you are 3! Haha!
- You love Minnie Mouse, Snow White and Anna (from Frozen).
- This summer you saw 2 movies at the theater (both with Mrs Kim!) Finding Dory and The Secret Life of Pets.
- You love playing dress-up with Ella! And really love playing most anything with Ella. I am really thankful you play well together, I pray this continues and you remain the BEST of friends!
- You are funny and silly... and don't really take things to seriously!
- It is finally your turn to have a sport of your own...you have started soccer lessons and are playing on a team in the fall and are starting dance in about a week!
- You are in a BIG girl bed!
- You are potty trained (happened about 2 months ago!)
- You love having sleep overs with Ella but also love to keep her up all night and not go to sleep!
- You are so, so sweet although you have a feisty side! :-)
- You are very observant! and SMART!
- You are my fearless yet cautious one...I know totally opposites but really she is both! Ha!
- You learned to swim this summer, awesome job on your first swim lessons!!
- You love "roni", chicken nuggets, grilled cheese, cheese toast, peaches and strawberries!
- Callie we are so thankful you are a part of our family, I don't know what we would do without you!










No comments:
Post a Comment