Ella Bella turned 5 at the beginning of the month! 5 has been a tough one for me...I am kind of in denial that she is 5 and about to go to Kindergarten in the fall...just can't believe this phase is here and I am not ready for it (and not to mention that Callie will be right behind her the very next year!). I love what comes with them getting older but I am not ready for all the tough stuff that comes with that too... just scared for my babies to grow up and start dealing with real world things!
Ella I have so loved being your mother and watching you grow into a BEAUTIFUL, smart, funny, full of life little girl! I am so proud to be your mother and be part of your journey (my prayer is that you always let me be a part of it). You have such an imagination, memory and are starting to really love your friends. Thank you for making me a mommy 5 years ago!
We had a fun weekend celebrating with family and friends and you LOVED every minute (you love birthdays just like your mama!). Mammy and Doo Da came in town, you had a party at Chuck E Cheese, we went bowling, and ate breakfast on your actual birthday at our spot where you can get Mickey (or Minnie) Mouse pancakes...and you got gifts for days!! We all had a great time celebrating YOU and we all love you so much!
![]() |
| Ella and Reese! |
![]() |
| Ella and Austen |
![]() |
| Ella and Jack! |
![]() |
| Ella and Shay |
![]() |
| Ella and Kate |
![]() |
| Davis, Kate and Ella |
![]() |
| Reese and Callie |
![]() |
| Tickets!!! |
![]() |
| Sweet friends! |
![]() |
| They wouldn't dance with Chucky but finally took a picture with him! |
![]() |
| Doing the ticket blaster with Daddy! |
![]() |
| Patient Doo Da |
![]() |
| Bowling! |
![]() |
| Opening gifts from Dee Dee and Pops! |
![]() |
| The crew at breakfast! |
![]() |
| Gifts from Mommy, Daddy and Callie |
![]() |
| A cute swimsuit cover up from Tiffany and the crew! |







































i can't believe she's 5 either... your whole first paragraph I totally agree and relate to. your girls are SO cute. HBD ella
ReplyDelete