Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Callie's Last Day of Preschool and Alston's Work Trip

On Callie's last day at St. Andrew Preschool, Alston and I were also flying out for his annual work trip to Scottsdale, AZ.  I couldn't miss her last day and little performance so we took a later flight out.  All the 4's classes had a "Oh the Places You'll Go" end of the year party.  The kids got a certificate for completing the 4's, Pride read the book, "Oh the Places You'll Go", they sang a song and had Dr. Seuss snacks!  It was bittersweet to say good-bye to this wonderful place/school!  I don't think it will hit me until Callie starts kindergarten that we wont be going back to St. Andrew.  It was certainly served us well and we will miss it and the people very much! 




















 










Amazing Race Style...Dune Buggy Race! 


 

 

Our team...and we won 1st in the whole company! 






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment