Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Veterans Day and Glitter Glampers!

My PTA position at CHE oversees Veteran's Day at school so it is fun that we have several veterans to honor during that time!  We put up a flag made of stars that the kids have written names of veterans they want to honor and also have a lunch where the kids can invite veterans they know to have lunch with them.









This same weekend Callie and her soccer team (in addition to a few other kindergartners) headed out for their first Daddy/Daughter camp out!  But this was no camping...more like glamping!  They went to a ranch that one of the daddies owned....very posh! LOL  I wish I could have been a fly on the wall!  After begging Alston for pictures I finally got a few!  Ella and I had a fun girls weekend...decorating for Christmas, going to dinner, getting or nails done, shopping and she had a sleep over at Dee Dee and Pops' house.  Even the moms got a GNO on Saturday to hang out while the daddies and kids were away!  I love that Callie got to spend the weekend with her friends and her daddy....eating all she wanted, fishing, hiking, ect!


Goodie bags the moms put together! 



Glitter Glampers!

Aubrey and Callie




Date night at Fuzzys! 

Most of the girls...missing a few...Dylan, Aubrey, Gray, Payton, Blyth, Audrey, Lauren, Libby, Kailee, Kaitlyn, Callie...missing Reese and Vivian

Smores! 




Callie's favorite part....riding in the back of the truck!




Gray and Callie fishing



Getting our nails done!

GNO!

Last girl asleep on the 2nd night! 

Early morning deer spotting! 

Ella sang at church in the children's choir....Callie missed because she was not back yet from the campout. 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment