Alston and I went in on July 19th for our first sonogram. This one was done by Dr. Rodriguez and if everything looked good then they would release me to my OB. I was right at 6 weeks along. I was anxious to make sure everything was OK and also to see how many babies were in there (lets remember we put 3 embryos in during the transfer)! :) It all happened so fast, but all the sudden they said there were 2! Wow...TWINS! We knew this was a possibility so we were excited! We also got to hear each of the heartbeats...pretty amazing! The heartbeats were each around 100 and the Baby A measured at 3.71mm and Baby B at 3.65 mm. Again, it happened so fast and seems like a blur so I am looking forward to the next one since I know now what to expect! My first OB appointment is today, July 26th! I'll update how that goes! For now here are some pics of the babies (still sinking in that there will be 2!)! :)
 |
| Howard Baby "A" |
 |
| Howard Baby "B" |
 |
| Howard "TWINS" |
absolutely incredible...need daily blog updates from here on out :)
ReplyDelete