Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Second Sonogram and First OB Appointment (7 weeks)

I had my first OB appointment today!  Unfortunately,  Alston had to work and couldn't go with me. They did another sonogram and I couldn't believe how much the babies had grown!  They both measured about 9.65 mm each and both had heartbeats of 142...no wonder I am starving ALL the time! They are growing so fast!  My next appointment is set for August 23 and I will be right around 11 weeks.  So excited that everything is going well thus far and pray that it continues!  As of now I have not gotten morning sickness I am just really tired and hungry!  Here are some pictures from todays sonogram.


Howard TWINS

Howard Baby "A"

Howard Baby "B"

1 comment:

  1. oooh just saw this....yay liza!!! cant wait for your next sono...they are getting big ...awesome, strong heartbeats :)

    ReplyDelete