Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Moving Right Along!
I am right at 9 weeks! Seems like the 1st trimester is going a little slow, but I don't want to rush things because I know I will look back and miss this time! I guess since we found out early (at 4 weeks) it seems like it has taken a while just to get to this point. Things have been going really well so far, I am truly blessed! I feel pretty good (not a lot of morning sickness, just the occasional nausea wave, starving ALL the time and a little tired). No real food cravings except dairy and carbs! I am trying to incorporate fruit into that too. Looking forward to my next doctors appointment and sonogram in 2 weeks! Can't wait to see how the babies have grown and changed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
soo glad you are overall feeling okay...i also found out I was pregnant with mia very early on so it does go pretty slow...can't wait till aug 23 sono
ReplyDelete