I am not sure exactly how to express how happy, excited, blessed and amazed I am at this appointment. I know I said this last time, but this was the best appointment yet! Alston and I went in this morning for a sono and an OB appointment and got to find out the sexes of the babies! So the verdict is in and its a BOY and a GIRL! We could not be more thrilled (I knew there had to be a little girl in there somewhere)! :) The sono tech checkout out Baby A first and said the legs were closed so I was scared we might not be able to find out today, so she went to Baby B and started doing a lot of measurements of the head, legs, stomach, etc and then all the sudden said it was a BOY! She has been showing us the umbilical cord and then she saw a little something extra and knew it was a boy! After she finished measuring Baby B, she went back to Baby A (the legs were still closed at this point) and started to do the same measurements. Finally she got a better look and she typed: ITS A GIRL on the screen!!! YAY!! I was so excited for one of each!! She did say she wasn't fully sure, but she was pretty sure. So as she continued to get measurements she got a better look and said she was pretty positive it was a girl!! Both babies weigh 4 oz and Baby B's heartbeat was 150 and Baby A's heartbeat was 145. So, so, so excited! I feel like we really can start planning and getting everything ready now! Here are some pictures of todays sonogram.
![]() |
| ITS A GIRL! |
![]() |
| ITS A BOY! |
![]() |
| Howard Baby Girl |
![]() |
| Howard Baby Boy |
![]() |
| Howard Baby Girl |
![]() |
| Howard Baby Boy |






No comments:
Post a Comment