Today Alston and I went in for an 18 week sonogram done by a physician at Children's Medical in Plano. He is a Maternal-Fetal Medicine physician who specializes in high risk pregnancies and more detailed sonos. I am considered high risk due to having twins. This sonogram was done to check how the babies were doing structurally...have their hearts developed correctly, have the spines closed, do they have 5 fingers and 5 toes...etc. I am so excited to report everything looked great and they are healthy!! What a blessing! They each weighed 8 oz! So I officially have 1 lb of baby in me! Crazy to think that they are still so small and most everything has fully developed within them. This round we got pictures and a CD to go along with our sonogram. We are so thankful and blessed that these babies are healthy! We also confirmed the sexes and they are still a boy (Baby B) and a girl (Baby A)! Now is really the time to figure out what I am going to do with the nursery! :) The main advice the doctor gave me was to try and get the babies as large as we could (meaning they need to continue to gain weight). The bigger the babies the better when they come! Below are some pictures from todays sonogram.
 |
| Baby GIRL (Baby A) |
 |
| Baby BOY (Baby B) |
No comments:
Post a Comment