Friday, October 21, 2011

Sixth Sonogram (19 1/2 weeks)

Alston and I went in for a doctor appointment today (just a routine appt).  Good thing is we got to do another sonogram so we could see how the little munchkins are growing!  Baby Girl was a wiggle worm today and would not stay still!  Baby Boy was just hanging out, chillin.  I am not feeling them too much yet, although I am not really sure what I am supposed to be feeling so I might be feeling them more than I know.  :) This time the babies heads were next to each other so we got a picture of that.  Baby Girl weighs about 11 oz and Baby Boy weighs about 10 oz.  All is still continuing to look good so that is a blessing!  Here are a couple pictures from todays appointment.

Sweet Baby Girl with her hand under her chin!

Sweet Baby Boy
Two heads are better than one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment