Wednesday, February 29, 2012

6 days and counting...

It is strange to know the actual date of Ella's birthday, but this gives me the chance to do a week long count down...6 days to go until our family of two turns to a family of three (of course we can't forget about our "first" baby....Charlie! so make that a family of 4!).  He made sure we didn't forget about him tonight while we were putting together some of Ella's toys; the swing and play mat.  He has to be right in the middle of everything and check all the new stuff out....some he is ok with and others he is not so sure (he barked his head off when we turned the swing on). I am anxiously waiting to see what he will be like when she arrives!  I think eventually he will love her, but he is not going to know what to do when all the attention is on her.

If I were a more prepared first Mom I would have pictures of the nursery up already, but I have a little bit of a hard time making a decision and I didn't order the dresser/changing table until new years...so we are waiting for that to come in and make the nursery complete!  We did find out that it shipped on Friday and I am just hoping it comes in before she gets here.  If not we will get it all complete right after she arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment