It is so hard to believe that we are finally about to meet our precious babies! This has been such a long and amazing journey (amazing in good and bad ways)! We have already learned so much from our sweet babies, I cannot imagine what all is in store for us in the future!
Alston and I went to the doctor yesterday and all looked good with Ella and I. My blood pressure was slightly elevated, but that is to be expected (nothing to be alarmed about). Dr. MacDonald wants to see us back next Monday for one last check-up before we go in on Tuesday for the big day!
It is so surreal that the day has finally come, I am still having a hard time wrapping my mind around it. One minute I am so excited and then next I am anxious and the next scared and etc... Just so ready to meet Ella and make sure she is healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment