- You turned 3 months on Pops' 60th BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday Dad!
- You are still in size 1 diapers. :)
- You weigh 11 pounds and 9 ounces.
- You are "talking" so much and love for us to "talk" back. I LOVE this!
- You are such a GREAT sleeper; we give you your last feeding for the night (a bottle) around 8 and you go down right after and sleep usually until between 5:30 and 8. I pray this continues! :)
- You are starting to sit up more and more and really love doing so (you like us to pull you up so you can sit up and you love sitting in Mommy and Daddy's laps after eating.
- You went swimming for the first time and LOVED it.
- Auntie Tiff came to visit and loved getting to see you!
- Holidays: Mother's Day and Memorial Day.
- I still nurse you about 4-5 times a day and Dad gives you the last bottle before bed.
- You had your first play date with a neighborhood friend (Cindy Hilger) who had identical twin girls 3 weeks before you were born. It was so fun and I can't wait to do it again this summer!
I can't wait to see what month 4 has in store for us!
So sweet liza!!! Goes so so crazy fast
ReplyDelete