This past weekend Auntie Tiff came in town to see Ella. We had fun hanging out, going to dinner and relaxing out by the pool. On Saturday, we put Ella in the pool for the first time and she LOVED it! I of course thought she would hate it, I thought it was too cold for her still but she LOVED it, didn't cry a bit! We all took turns holding her and then we put her in the little float we had bought. I am so glad she loves it so we can hang out in the pool this summer when it is so hot! Tiff bought her the super cute swimsuit and hat she is wearing. On Monday for Memorial Day, we went over to DeeDee and Pops' house to have BBQ and swim. Here are some pictures of her first times in the pool.
| Ella's first time in the pool |
| Tiffany with Miss Ella (thank you for the super cute crab bathing suit and hat, Auntie Tiff!) |
| Chilling in the baby raft |
| Whole family in the pool! :) Charlie checking on his baby sister! |
| Ella wearing Mommy's old swimsuit! I love that it fit her! :) |
| DeeDee holding Miss Ella Bear |
| Pops with Ella |
| Getting in her raft |
No comments:
Post a Comment