Last night was the first night we had Miss Ella sleep in her BIG girl crib! I have to say it went pretty well for everyone involved! I had been putting her in the crib to nap just to get her used to it, but it was weird not having her right next to me at night (normally she would be in a little rocker next to my bed). We put her down around 10 and she stirred a little around 4:30 (Alston went to pat her back to sleep) and then she woke up about 5:30 and Alston fed her a bottle, put her back down around 6:30 and she slept until 9. It is scary to think of her being so little and to sleep all alone in that big room! :) I know we need to do it, but it is still hard to think we are already at this step and that she is big enough to do it!
She will be 10 weeks on Tuesday and I can't believe it...I LOVE watching her grow and change on a daily basis, but sometimes I wish time would stay still. Looking back, I am lucky in the fact that I got laid off from St. Jude Medical 2 weeks before I delivered Ella and Jack and they let me start my own company doing what I did there. It has been a long tough road balancing Ella and work but it is getting better every day and it allows me to be home with her!
I am looking forward to celebrating my 1st Mother's Day tomorrow! Ella and Jack have taught me so much and I am truly blessed to be their MOM!
 |
| Look how little she looks in the that BIG crib! |
 |
| My little peanut in her BIG girl crib! |
Happy 1st mothers day to you tomorrow!! Yay!!!! So fUn...EllA is getting sooooooo big, so glad to hear you are doing so well...must visit soon
ReplyDelete