Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sweet, Sweet Music to My Ears!

The sweetest thing happened today...Ella said MaMa!!!!  I was nursing her this evening around 5 and after she was done we usually sit there a minute and hang out before I feed her the "real" food.  While we were hanging out I started saying "say MaMa, say DaDa"...I usually do this at least once through out the day.  Well...today she started imitating me with her mouth.  No sound was coming out, but she kept making the motion like she as going to say something and then she finally did...Ma Ma!  Hearing that SWEET little voice brought tears to my eyes!  I called Alston as soon as it happened (he was at Target doing our grocery shopping).  She did it later for him once he got home (I am so glad he heard it too!).  Just had to document this sweet, sweet moment!  I wish I could have gotten it on video, but I will treasure that moment forever in my mind!

Here is a little video from (September 17th)

No comments:

Post a Comment