Tuesday, April 2, 2013

20 Weeks!

Well I have made it though 1/2 of the pregnancy!  Can't believe I am already 20 weeks along!  I was just thinking today do I want the next 20 weeks to go fast or slow!?!?  It's a catch 22...I want it to go fast so I don't have to be pregnant forever, but on the other hand I wouldn't mind if it went slow...just can't believe we will be a family of 4 in 20 weeks or less!!  

Last week (March 28th) Alston and I went in for a sono and doctor appointment.  They did a more in depth sono (checking the heart, kidneys, and lots of measurements) just to make sure all looked good and that all is on track for where it should be.  All looked good so that was a relief.  The heartbeat was 154 and the baby weighed 10 oz.

The last time we went in (15+ weeks) they were not 100% sure if the baby was a girl so we were really looking forward to this appointment to confirm the sex!  Well...the baby had other plans! :)  The poor sono tech took about 15 minutes trying to confirm...the baby was breech sitting with its feet tucked up under and its hand holding one of its feet!  Finally we got the baby to move (the sono tech and I both pushed on my tummy to try and get it to move) and although she couldn't get a really good shot...she finally said I don't see anything that resembles a boy so it looks like a girl!!   I still feel like we might be surprised so until someone says they are for sure of the sex...we "think" its a GIRL! :)

And just for fun I have included a side by side of 20 weeks last year and 20 weeks this time!

Sweet baby profile

Finally showing her "girl" parts! :) 
This go round! 
Last go round!





2 comments:

  1. woohooooooo whooo hoooo.. pink pink pink! cannot believe you are already half way done !!! What?!?!?

    ReplyDelete