Monday, April 29, 2013

23 Weeks

Moving right along with the pregnancy...seems to be going pretty fast! Ella and I went to see Dr. MacDonald on April 23rd right at 23 weeks along.  Alston couldn't meet us for this appointment.  She did great considering we were there a total of an hour and a half!  They did another sonogram and all looked great!  We finally got confirmation that it is a GIRL!  I had told the sono tech that the last 2 times the baby wouldn't show her "stuff" so we could get confirmation so she said she would try and get a good picture today.  I thought she would start off trying to see if she could get a good shot because I could tell the area she was in the area she needed to be in... but she kept doing all her measurements and then at the end went back to see and of course baby was not cooperating! :)  She finally got the baby to move and finally she got a good shot!!!

All looked good with the measurements, 154 heartbeat and measuring about 1 lb and  3 oz.  Can't believe sweet baby girl Howard #2 will be here in August!  I hope we have a name picked out by then! :)


Girl parts! :) 



Sweet face!






No comments:

Post a Comment