14 Month Stats
- Size 4 diapers at night and during the day.
- Size 12 Month and 12-18 Month clothes.
- Still not walking, but showing more and more interest! :)
- Talking non-stop and starting to say more words... Charlie (Arlie), turkey, teeth, mama and daddy (dada), bye-bye, pop, doggy, brown bear, bird, eat, kitty, bubbles and you gibber gabber a lot and point to lots of thing and are interested in what they are!
- You do the sign for more and all done (you use the more for things other than food!).
- Nap schedule...don't really have one! Still take one usually about 10:30 am and then you don't usually take one in the afternoon but you have rest time in your crib with some books.
- You are still a good eater.
- You are drinking whole milk (about 4 oz at each meal and at night).
- We are slowing decreasing the night time bottle.
- You still have 8 teeth.
- You can go down a slide by yourself (no one has to hold on to you). You love doing this at the pool! So cute!
- You don't love when other kids are playing with your toys (you start crying!). We will have to work on this!
- I can't wait to see you become a BIG sister in the next few months! You will be such a great one!
- You have started calling for mama and daddy (you were in your room the other day and I ran to throw your diaper away and I came back and I hear mama, mama, mama and I peek around the corner and you have crawled into the hall and I see you peaking into the laundry room to see if I am in there...melts my heart to hear you call for me!)
| Night time with Daddy!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment