Monday, May 13, 2013

Mammy D and Doo Da Visit

Mammy D had a trip planned (April 26-29) so Ella and I went to pick her up at the airport and when I got there Doo Da was there too!!  It was a great surprise!  After I picked them up we went to Gymboree to play and then that night we ran and ate at Quaker Steak and Lube by our house...they usually play loud music and Ella loves to dance so Debbie and John wanted to check out her moves!

Saturday Alston and I had a full day planned (couples massage, horse races with friends and dinner out for my birthday).... I think Debbie and John wanted to have a full day planned too but Ella's naps got in the way! :)  In the morning they took her to the park to swing and slide and then in the afternoon they went to Stonebriar Mall to ride the carousel (first time for Ella and I think by the photos and videos she LOVED it!).

Sunday we all went to lunch and then to the Tom Muehlenbeck Center to the pool!  Then met Dee Dee and Pops for dinner.

It was a great weekend and we appreciate Mammy D and Doo Da watching Ella all day Saturday!










No comments:

Post a Comment