Sunday, November 10, 2013

Callie 3 Months

Sweet Callie, I can't believe you are 3 months already!  Not sure where these 3 months have gone, they went by way too fast!  Callie is such a good baby and so chill and just goes with the flow!

  • You are in size 1 diapers (although I think we are on the last box).
  • You are wearing newborn, 0-3 and 3 month clothes (some newborns are too small).
  • You pretty much are on a schedule of eating and then going down for a nap after you have been up for an hour or so….so no real set nap schedule yet. 
  • You are still sleeping in our room in the rocker...not quite ready to transition to your bed full time yet.  I am trying to have you nap in your bed some. 
  • You are still a great nurser and I nurse you about 7-8 times a day.  We are trying really hard to get you to take a bottle but you are not having any part of it! :-)
  • You are about to take your first airplane ride (going to Charleston for Thanksgiving). 
  • You are the sweetest little thing and smile and talk to us all the time!  I LOVE it!  
  • (November 15th we had an appointment with the heart doctor and all checked out great!  The main hold that was a slight concern is closed and we were released and don't have to go back!  Yay!  We did get her weighed so I thought I would add it.  She is 11 lbs and 13 oz and 23 1/2 inches long!)

Photo shoot with the BIG and LITTLE sisters! 

This one looks just like a little Alston! 







Sweet girl wearing one of Mommy's old dresses!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment