Happy Halloween!!! To be honest, its not my favorite of holidays, but I do love seeing all the young kids dressed up! This year Ella was Minnie Mouse and Callie was a pumpkin! Hopefully next year Alston and I can participate and dress up with the girls! Halloween happened to also come at the very FIRST time Ella got sick...really sick! :( Poor baby got croup! That is scary stuff especially when you haven't ever taken care of a sick baby before. It is still lingering and I hope it is gone soon. Luckily I got her to the doctor quickly and the steroids they gave her helped so she was really only "croupy" for 2 days...now it is just a wet cough....and lots of clingyness to Mom. It started with a runny nose for about a week and then on the Monday before Halloween she just wasn't her usual cheerful self. Then Tuesday she woke up with no voice and a barking cough (and it just got worse throughout the day). So that afternoon I called the doctor and they said just give her some Mucinex and call in the morning if she wasn't better. So on Wednesday I called and got an appointment and we went in and got the diagnosis. I know this will for sure not be the last of the illnesses in our family, but it is really tough watching your baby go through that! Get all better soon Ella!! We love you! Here are some sweet pictures of our pumpkin and Minnie Mouse! :-)
ohmygosh, so so sad!! sweet pictures of the girls btw. Love their costumes. Callie getting SO big
ReplyDelete