Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mammy and Doo Da visit!

Last weekend Mammy and Doo Da came for a visit!  Poor Ella and Callie were a little sick part of the time (Ella threw-up Friday and had a fever until Saturday and Callie had a fever Saturday until Sunday).  Luckily they both had a 24 hour deal so it didn't effect the whole weekend!  Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day early and all went to brunch at Blue Mesa!  It was funny celebrating with Debbie and John, Mom and Dad and the girls!  After brunch and naps we ran up to the neighborhood pool for a little while.  I didn't get too many pictures of the weekend but here are some from the pool! They didn't fly out until Monday afternoon so we had time for a wagon ride before they left! We ended up having a good weekend and it is always hard when they leave, everyone misses them!

Outside of Blue Mesa after brunch!








Callie's first wagon ride!
I spy a little girl in the background! ;) 

I LOVE wagon rides! 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment