Friday, August 8, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Sweet, Sweet Callie!

Callie Ballie, Happy, Happy, Happy 1st Birthday!  Can't really believe you are even 1 but here we are! More and more of your sweet personality is coming out and I am so blessed to be able to watch you and Ella become friends, playmates and SISTERS!  It's so fun to watch!  You really are just a sweet, chill little girl and such a blessing to our family!
  • You are in size 3 diapers (day and night).
  • You are wearing 6-12 month, 9 month and 12 month clothes. 
  • You have 6 teeth and I think 2 more are trying to come in!
  • You are crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything!  Not too much cruising yet but I am sure that is not far behind! 
  • You can give high-five!
  • You love cheering on Ella...and clapping and saying yay every time we do! 
  • You are such a sweet, sweet girl! 
  • You are still saying "Mama", you can kind of say kitty and cake and quack for a duck, ruff ruff for dog and go!...still no Dada! 
  • Nickname: Boo-kie, Boo-kaliny
  • You are not really on a nap schedule...trying to get you and sissy on the same one but we will see.  Sometimes you go down for just 1 and sometimes 2. 
  • You recognize so many words (Mommy, Daddy, nose, teeth, sissy/Ella, eat, water, Charlie, more/all done).
  • You give kisses (open mouth...but so so sweet!).
  • I am still nursing you 2 times a day (morning and night)...slowly weaning... I think the last time to nurse will be the day of your 1-year check up (August 18th).
  • You love the pool and being in the water.  
  • I think you are going to be our fearless one (Ella is much more the cautious one!)
  • You have blessed our family in just this short year, we LOVE you so so much and look forward to the memories to come!
  • On your 1-year check up (August 18th) you weighted 18.8 lbs (28%) and were 29 inches (39%) long! 










post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment