Thursday, September 4, 2014

First Day of School 2014/2015

Today was the first day of school for Ella (2's) and Callie (CDO) at St. Andrews United Methodist's CWP Program!  Ella has Miss Kim in room 18 and Callie has Ella's old teachers Miss Sam and Miss Jennifer in room 1. Ella will be going 2 days a week (Tuesday and Thursday) and Callie just on Thursdays.   Ella did great!  She didn't cry until we left and I think she only cried for a min...Miss Kim told me later that she was talking up a storm shortly after we left and that she was "snack helper" today! My sorority sister Robbi's son is in Ella's class and we have really gotten to know him over the summer because we took swim lessons at their house... so Ella knows and loves Jack!

Callie started to cry when Alston handed her over...poor baby!  I feel such mixed emotions with Callie (just her being so little and young!), but I think she is going to love it!!! At least I hope! :-)   Kendall Poole is in Callie's class...yay for a familiar face!

I am looking forward to a great year with some new friends!  







Walking in! 

Ella showing Miss Kim her new shoes! 


There's Jack! 


Sweet, sweet Jack giving Ella a hug! 


Dropping Callie off


Not so happy :-( 









So cute!  They were finishing lunch when I picked up Callie! 
Trying out Callie's new nap mat! 
post signature

1 comment: