Cal-Cal, Happy 19 Months! I know your 2nd birthday will be here before I know it! You have grown so much in the last few months it is crazy! Walking and running all over the place and talking up a storm! You are so, so sweet and loving! We love you so much!
- You are still in size 4 diapers at day and night.
- You are wearing size 18 month, 18-24 and some 2T clothes.
- You are still taking 1 nap (about 1pm-3pm).
- You are loving school!!! Love all your friends and Miss Sam and Miss Jennifer!
- We just left you for 3 days without Ella at Dee Dee and Pops while we went to Charleston and you had a blast!
- You are showing interest in going on the big potty! I need you to potty train so we can get Ella potty trained! :-)
- You don't listen quite as well as Ella does...we need to work on this, you love to test boundaries...I think we might be in trouble for a while! :-)
- You still love to read books and love ones that you can touch and feel.
- More and more you are starting to have your own opinion and you are giving Ella a run for her money!
- The sweetest thing happened the other day, I came upstairs from being down stairs and you and Ella were playing picnic by yourselves...just warmed my heart to see that! Love that you and Ella have each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment