Ella Bella, I really cannot believe you are 3! You are such the BIG girl now! You are such a sweet, sweet girl and only a little sass....hopefully it stays that way! :-) You are my cautious and eager to learn one, my walk only on your tippy toes one! You also for the most part listen to us (if we say no you typically don't do it again). I am not sure what we would do with out you and you are such a joy and the light of our lives! You are WAY too smart for your and our own good! :-) I can't wait to see how that develops...even if nothing else you have this incredible memory...it really is mind boggling how much you remember! You are very observant and have an attention to detail! You LOVE a routine! Don't do too well when that routine is broken or something changes. Happy, Happy Birthday sweet girl and we can't wait to celebrate you!!!
- You have an incredible imagination and love to play lots of things...mostly tea party, birthday party, sleep parties (slumber parties), dress up, etc.
- You LOVE hello kitty....I think you have 1 large one, 2 medium ones and 12 small ones!
- You still love to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...won't really watch anything else.
- You have a "boyfriend" in class, Jack and he is so sweet to you! I think Max also loves you! Haha...and it begins already! ;-)
- You just had your first "sleep over" with Daddy. Ya'll slept in the media room...stayed up watching shows and talking! You slept with Daddy on the air mattress, even thought you talked about sleeping in the tent! You were so so excited about getting everything set up...too cute!
- You still love to read books, you love to ready The Bear Snores On before rest time and The Amazing Snowman (about Olaf from Frozen).
- You are pretty sweet to Callie (when you want to be). You don't like her to have something of yours but you are happy to give her something else to "trade".
- We celebrated your actual birthday in Charleston with Mammy, Doo Da and Travis. We left Callie with Dee Dee and Pops. When we got home on Sunday and were putting Callie down for bed you said that you "missed Callie terribly"! So sweet! I really do think that you missed having her around. I look forward to seeing the two of you grow in your friendship together!
- You love to sing...you will make up words to songs and just sing all the time!
 |
| Out to lunch for the birthday girl! |
 |
| Sweet birthday girl! |
No comments:
Post a Comment