Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Cal-Cal is 20 Months!

My Callie Bear, you are 20 Months today!  I am starting to freakout a little bit about you turning 2 in 4 short months!!!!  Trying to remember all the fun things right now!  Love you, Cal-Cal, Callie Ballie, Cal Bear!

  • You are in size 4 diapers (day and night).
  • You are wearing 18-24 and 2T clothes.
  • I was nervous that you were going to live in Ella's shadow but you are so your own girl and independent and for that I am so THANKFUL!  
  • You are so so sweet and loving but also have a feisty side! :-)
  • You are talking A LOT...can say a lot of words!  Mama, Dada, Daddy, Mommy, Mammy, Doo Da, Dee Dee, Pop, Ella, Char-Char (Charlie), Knack (Snack), Roni (Macaroni), bird, dog, pretzel, and the list goes on!!  So proud of you! 
  • You are also putting words together (Bye Bye Mommy).
  • You love to say  "NO"! Even when you mean to say yes!  :-) 
  • You love to get under Ella's skin...I call you the instigator!  You love to take things from her and run.  
  • You love to watch Mickey, Mother Goose videos and Tutitu videos.
  • You are not the best eater but working on expanding what you eat!  Some favorites are mac and cheese, PB&J, avocado, yogurt, blueberries, waffles, mangos, oranges.

Tongue out all the time!  

Selfie by Callie!

Sweet girls!








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment