Monday, April 20, 2015
Potty Training!
I am so happy to say...Ella is potty trained! Yay! She officially became potty trained over Easter weekend. I think it helped that Alston and I were both around Friday, Saturday and Sunday and we showered her with prizes and candy! The last time we tried training it was awful so we started slow this time around and she just ran with it! So proud of her...she was a rockstar and really only had a couple accidents before she just "got it"! I think it was just time and she likes her big girl panties now! :-) She even is pretty much dry at night...of course she wakes us up early in the morning to say she needs to go "tee-tee on the potty"! We couldn't be more proud of her! So proud of you Ella Bella!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment