Wanted to do a quick post before the madness of school starts! We had a great trip to Charleston mid summer and then got back and got right into 100+ degree temps. Boo for that but we have been staying cool at the pool some nights! We have also had some fun days at the Coop, friend's houses and Coo Coo's! Ella got a big girl bed, we took a fun trip to the circus and Callie turned 2! The girls even spent the night at Dee Dee and Pops and got Hello Kitty sleeping bags! The girls got their first hair cuts and Ella started dance! Mommy and Daddy took a big trip to Bora Bora (thank you Dee Dee, Pops, Mammy and Doo Da for making it possible and watching the girls the whole time!)! More on that trip and the girls fun week with all the grandparents in another post! Right before our trip poor Callie got stung at least 5 times by wasps at the park! So sad for her but she was a trooper!
I am getting kind of sad at everyone's back to school posts especially the ones with little ones starting Kindergarten...thankfully we still have 2 years before Ella starts but I know these 2 years are going to FLY by and I pray they don't! I am blessed to be able to stay home with my girls and I know some days I take that for granted!
Ella and Callie, I just want you to know that Mommy LOVES staying home with you even though ours day are not always filled with fun, but I love being able to watch you grow and not miss out on all the little things you learn and pick up from day to day! I hope you have had a great summer with Mommy too and I pray for a great school year ahead! Love you both more than you will ever know!
No comments:
Post a Comment