Sunday, September 6, 2015
Ella is 3 1/2!
Ella is officially 3 1/2...crazy we have only 6 more months until she is 4! Time needs to just slow down a little! She is such a verbal, sweet, very sensitive, smart, imaginative, creative, controlling at times and caring little girl! She has a memory like I have never seen...it really amazes us at times! She loves princesses (even though she won't watch any of the movies), loves dressing up, loves Callie, loves playing pretend and has a huge imagination, loves dance, loves bread, loves watching her shows (Team Umizoomi, Olivia, Mickey Mouse Club House). She doesn't like a whole lot to eat and she doesn't like when people leave. I am amazed at how much you have grown in such a short amount of time (although sometimes it seems like a long time)! I love you so much Ella Bella and can't wait to see what the next 6 months holds for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment