Thursday, October 8, 2015

OU/TN Game!

Alston and I took a trip to Nashville (really Knoxville) for the OU/TN game!  TN played in Norman last year and Gary (a guy that Alston works with and lives in Nashville and is a huge TN fan) came with us last year to the game so we said last year that he would return the favor...and he did!  So we flew into Nashville on Friday before the game and drove to Knoxville.  That night we went out in Knoxville and then tailgated and went to the game on Saturday! It was probably the loudest stadium I have ever been in...with 102, 000 + people!  It was a pretty rough game with us losing the whole time...I was about to throw in the towel in the 3rd quarter...and then we came back and won in double overtime!  It was worth staying and being at the game!!!  We drove back the next morning to Nashville and flew out.  It was a quick weekend but worth going to that game!!  BOOMER SOONER!














post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment