Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere...

It is kind of scary how fast summer ends and fall begins.  I feel like we just left the 100 degree days...oh wait we really did JUST leave them!  But really, I do feel like "summer" was just yesterday and here we are with Halloween about to be over and then Thanksgiving and then CHRISTMAS and then a brand new year!  I am not ready!  Time needs to slow down just a bit!  I love this time of year don't get me wrong but I don't like how fast it all goes!

Every year we tend to celebrate fall, pumpkins and Halloween A LOT!  We started this year by going to a pumpkin patch with friends! We met Krystle, Kate and baby Luke at the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch (this was our first time to this one)...with what seemed like the rest of the schools in Dallas! :-)  But it was really fun!  They had bounce houses, play houses, a hay maze, hay rides and lots of pumpkins!  The kiddos had a great time and then we bought pumpkins that we decorated with these Princess Potato Head punch-ins.  They turned out so cute!





Baby Luke!




Finished pumpkins!

While we had a wedding to attend, Mrs. Kim babysit the girls and took them to the Fall Festival in the neighborhood!  We were sad to miss it but so thankful she took them!




Eating cotton candy!

Riding the ponies!



Then yesterday we headed down to the Dallas Arboretum (they always do a HUGE pumpkin display with pumpkins everywhere and houses made of pumpkins) with Dee Dee and her friend Marty.  It was an great day and the girls loved see all the pumpkins and running around!  


















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment