Thursday, December 31, 2015

Orange Bowl (OU vs Clemson)/New Years!

Oklahoma and Clemson we paired up to play in the playoffs in the Orange Bowl in Miami New Years Eve.  So of course we went!  I was hoping for revenge from last year but we weren't so lucky.  Even though we lost, I was very happy for Alston, Travis and John, I know it means a lot for them to now be going to the National Championship (the first time in 34 years!).  My dear friend Emily came to meet us in Miami and it was so good to see her a catch up!  ...some highlights from our trip...

  • The Miami traffic, the "nice" people and the "good" food
  • Emily getting she and I up on stage to take a selfie with "Roy Williams"...just kidding it was just Boomer!
  • Getting new tickets to the game for $10.00 a piece.
  • Spending New Years on South Beach with the fireworks! 
  • "Tom Chi"


Headed to Miami!

On South Beach!

Orange Bowl Beach Bash! 

Our crew! 


About to go up on stage! 

Selfie with Boomer!

The game!

Emily, Stacy and I













post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment