Friday, January 15, 2016

National Championship! Clemson vs Alabama

For the first time in 34 years, the Clemson Tigers (after beating OU) were headed to the National Championship! This year it was in Phoenix, AZ and Alston wasn't going to miss going so he and Trav booked their flights (and I asked if I could tag-a-long!)!  A few other friends met us out there too (Blake, Suman (John) and Julia, Coolie (Brian)).  The guys met out there on Saturday (to play golf) and I met them out there on Sunday.

Flying in first class to meet the guys in Phoenix!

Sunday night we went to a Clemson party put on by "Clemson Tom"...the biggest Clemson fan ever (he is famous among Clemson fans)!  It was fun to meet up with some of the other people in town for the game and start to celebrate Clemson!




Clemson Santa!

The boys...Suman, Travis, Alston and Blake





Monday was the day of the BIG game!  It was a beautiful sunny day (the best we had while we were there!) and it made it a great day for tailgating!  We grabbed lunch on the way to the stadium and then headed to our parking spot.  We grabbed some "Natty" beers in honor of being at the "Natty"!


Holding our Nattys!




Go Tigers! 




The game unfortunately didn't end in our favor, but I think everyone was very proud the Tigers made it that far!  It was a fun experience (thank you Alston for letting me be a part of it!) Here's to next year!!  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment