Saturday, September 3, 2016

School Starts!

We had quite the eventful start to school this year...I have been thinking that the girls have not been sick in a while, Callie got sick when we left for Charleston for the summer but that was about it.  Well...then they both go strep back to back.  Callie got it first and missed her first day of school and then I had to pick Ella up on her second day of school because she got sick.  I hate seeing them sick and I for sure know it won't be the last, but thankful they are for the most part, healthy (knocking on wood!).  Thankfully they got to "meet" their teachers and looking forward to a great SECOND week of school!!

Ella is in the 4's with Mrs. Ciccotelli and Callie is in the 3's with Mrs. Kim (we are so excited she decided to come back and teach the 3's!).  I know they are going to have a great year!!!

Mrs. Cicotteli's Class! 





We LOVE Mrs. Kim! 


Poor Callie is sick with strep!

Passed out in the doctors office! 

FIRST day of school! 

Poor Callie missed the first day! 






Callie's FIRST day back! 









Poor Ella got strep on the second day of school!

Getting a back to school haircut! 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment