Saturday, September 3, 2016

Second 1/2 of Summer

After Charleston we had about 1/2 of the summer left before school started.  I didn't have too much planned for them which I wanted but it seemed to pass quickly anyway.  We had lots of lazy days (it as way too hot to be outside) which I know will all too soon become few and far between so I am trying to enjoy them as much as I can!  We still filled our days with fun:

  • Play date w/ Callie's class from last year
  • Callie's soccer lessons
  • Feeding the ducks
  • Fun lake weekend with friends
  • Bubble baths in Mommy and Daddy's bathroom
  • "Exercising" with Daddy
  • Rainbows...
  • Pool party with old friends
  • Callie Ballie's 3rd birthday (lots of celebrations with friends and family)
  • The start of dance (first time for Callie and second for Ella)
  • Mommy and Daddy had a night away to see Lady Antebellum
  • Birthday parties for friends 
  • Making chocolate chip pancakes or waffles with Daddy
We had a great summer!  I have been a little ready to get back into our routine of school but I know it all goes so quickly really trying to live in the moment and enjoy everyone moment and stage of life!  

























post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment