Tuesday, July 11, 2017

St. Andrew United Methodist VBS

A few weeks back the girls went to VBS at our church!  It was Ella's first time to participate (you have to be going into Kindergarten) and Callie was able to be in the childcare since I was volunteering.  I oversaw "snack time", so it was fun to see all the kiddos come through during that time!  Both girls loved it but I know Callie is excited to be able to be up stairs next year with the big kids! :-) It was a fun week of fellowship, friendship, crafts, singing, dancing and a water day! Mommy was the most tired from the week! Ha!  Looking forward to next year!




Snow cone! 


Rachel Jane, Ella and Brooklyn!


Ella's group at snack time

Caroline and Ella













The Sunday after VBS the older kids (Kindergarten-5th) performed at church one of the songs they at learned!

Kamryn and Ella!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment