Right after Ella started Kindergarten, Callie started Pre-K 4's at St. Andrew Preschool (formally and I still call it, CWP). We already knew who her teacher would be because I requested it be Mrs. Jennifer Berrier because like Callie, Mrs. Berrier has T1D! I just thought it would be amazing for Callie to be with some one 3 days a week that was like her! Especially with her going to Kindergarten next year.
The week before she started we still went to "meet the teacher" to go talk to Mrs. Berrier.
 |
| Callie and Mrs. Berrier! |
The day before they started school some school friends met to get their nails done as a special treat!
 |
| Callie and Sadie |
 |
| Reese! |
 |
| Callie, Sadie, Graysen and Reese |
Callie did great her first day and went right in! She came home saying she made a new friend in her class, Piper! I have a feeling its going to be a great year!
 |
| Callie and Mrs. Pride! |
No comments:
Post a Comment