Last weekend we had a busy Saturday! Callie had her last soccer game, the girls had a golf tournament and Alston and I went to the Margarita Ball. We celebrated Callie's soccer season with a party at Coo Coos! The girls did show some improvement from the beginning of the season and I am proud of Callie being a little more aggressive and actually going after the ball! The girls had fun at the golf tournament and Callie got closes to the pin on a hole!! Alston and I went to the Margarita Ball with some friends of ours in the neighborhood.
 |
| Reese and Callie |
 |
| Cupcakes! |
 |
| Closest to the pin! |
 |
| The boys "limo"! Haha! |
 |
| The girls limo |
 |
| Me, Tiffani, Kristin, Melissa and Mai |
 |
| The ladies! |
 |
| The whole crew! |
No comments:
Post a Comment