Monday, January 8, 2018
First Tooth Fairy visit!
Ella's tooth had been loose since before Christmas but finally got really loose and she started being scared to eat. Saturday, Alston had gone to run some errands and Ella was so upset about her tooth she wouldn't eat breakfast! I finally got her to calm down enough to come sit with me and let me look at it (it was so loose I knew I had to pull it!). I asked her if she trusted me and she replied "No"...haha, after a few more minutes of convincing she let me pull it! She had just been so nervous about how it all worked and was scared it was going to hurt! Thankfully this one was so ready to come out, it didn't hurt at all! She was so proud to lose it! :-) Of course we had to put it in her tooth fairy pillow to see if the tooth fairy would come (and she did make a visit!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





sooo adorable! yay ella .. such a right of passage for a kid, huh? cute post
ReplyDelete